- 2020-10-23 Got the WYSIWYG editor working! Please let me know what you think. Woozle (talk) 14:16, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
- 2020-10-20 MediaWiki upgraded to 1.35
- 2018-01-15 Subdomain re-pointed and Let's Encrypt SSL certificate installed - https now supported, meaning better security for user passwords.
- 2018-01-13 Another server migration, and upgrade to MW 1.30
- 2014-10-31 Server migration completed successfully. The site should be more responsive now. Also, lots of wikispam removed (and spammers blocked).
- ...except we still seem to be waiting (as of 2014-11-08) for the IP address to be updated so the site can again be accessed as wiki.lessig.org.
- 2014-01-01 I locked the wiki database last night (12/31) while doing a backup prior to upgrading MediaWiki in order to fix a CAPTCHA problem that was preventing people from creating new accounts; the backup was very slow, and it ended up being locked until I could complete the upgrade this morning. (MediaWiki is now version 1.22.0.) Apologies for the outage! Please let me know if you encounter any further problems. --Woozle (talk) 11:33, 1 January 2014 (EST)
- 2013-12-30 I've unblocked wiki registration because of increased real-people traffic due to the upcoming New Hampshire walk, with only a fairly simple bot-test as a gatekeeper. I'll try to monitor the event log to make sure the bots aren't getting out of hand, but please feel free to poke me if you see anything that doesn't look right. --Woozle (talk) 14:15, 30 December 2013 (EST)